EXECUTIVE VICE PRESIDENT OF TALENT OPERATIONS (HR)
The Charlotte Housing Authority (CHA), a leader in the affordable housing industry, is seeking a results-driven individual to serve as the Executive Vice President (EVP) of Talent Operations (HR). The individual will build, lead, and enhance the CHA’s Human Resources Department, which is responsible for attracting, developing, and
retaining over 180 employees.
As a CHA employee, you will become part of a high-performing team, dedicated to creating and sustaining communities in Charlotte. The EVP of Talent Operations (HR) will partner with executive leadership to develop and implement people-focused and solution-driven approach to human capital processes. From new hire orientation to the introduction of an HRIS – you will identify the tools, systems, and resources needed to deliver
an exceptional experience for our employees.
The ideal candidate will use their organizational skills and experience in managing teams to create and maintain engaging policies and initiatives, while acting as a champion and service provider for our workforce.
The Executive Vice President (EVP) of Talent Operations (HR) reports to the Chief Executive Officer and is based in Charlotte, NC.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- Experience working with employees, managers, and executives in both individual and group settings with a proven ability to influence all levels of the organization through transparent, trusting, respectful, and highly communicative relationships
- Proven ability to help individuals and teams develop, grow, and succeed
- Proven ability to develop and carry out strategic initiatives with set deadlines
- Ability to work with and service all levels of an organization, developing strong partnerships with internal colleagues as well as external strategic partners
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage a multitude of conflicting priorities against competing deadlines
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of ten (10) years of human resources generalist experience including HR administration, recruitment, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and training is required. At least five (5) years of HR management experience is required. Master’s Degree is desirable. Prior experience working in the public sector is desirable. Professional in Human Resources certification (PHR) or Senior Professional in Human Resources certification (SPHR) preferred. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Equal Opportunity Employer / Equal Housing Opportunities
Location: Charlotte, NC. Only local travel required.
Organization: Charlotte Housing Authority (http://www.cha-nc.org/)
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and qualifications. Comprehensive benefits package included.
To apply: Please e-mail your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to
firstname.lastname@example.org with “CHA EVP of Talent Operations” in the subject line. Please do not contact CHA directly. To view the complete job description for this position, visit our website at http://humancapitalinitiatives.com/news-and-opportunities/.