The Greenville Housing Authority (“TGHA” or the “Authority”), located in Greenville, South Carolina, is a real estate development entity with a social mission of preserving and creating communities of opportunity. As a truly great community, Greenville, South Carolina, offers affordable housing for people across the income spectrum, and TGHA is the catalyst for affordable housing in the Greenville area.
The Executive Administrative & Human Resources Assistant at TGHA will provide a broad range of administrative support functions contributing to the overall effectiveness of the executive office staff. This position requires public contact; a strong sense of tact, discretion, confidentiality, and independent judgement; a thorough knowledge of the Authority’s programs, projects, and activities; and the ability to conduct projects independently.
Example Listing of Tasks:
- Coordinate communication with the Board of Commissioners, the Department of Housing and Urban Development, the Mayor’s office, and Congressional staff members, TGHA staff, customers of the TGHA, and the general public.
- Provide administrative support to the executive staff, including preparatory work for board meetings, transcribing and preparing board minutes, TGHA resolutions, reports, etc.
- Conduct new employee onboarding, including coordinating the setup of employee log-ins, workstations, email addresses, etc.
- Conduct benefits enrollment process and coordinate benefits administration with the Accounting/ Finance department.
- Assist the Accounting/ Finance department with processing payroll, including the tracking of vacation and sick time in Authority systems.
The Desired Applicant
- Bachelor’s Degree in management, human resources, psychology, or related field and a minimum of three (3) years of experience as an Executive Assistant.
- Experience providing human resources support preferred.
- Experience providing payroll support.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) preferred.
An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
What TGHA Offers
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- Comprehensive and competitive benefits package
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “TGHA Executive Administrative Assistant – HR Assistant” in the subject line. To view a complete job description, visit http://humancapitalinitiatives.com/news-and-opportunities/. Please do not contact TGHA directly.
The TGHA is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides Equal Housing Opportunities