Position Summary: The primary purpose of this position is to provide a broad range of administrative support functions contributing to the overall effectiveness of the executive office and the TGHA Board of Commissioners.
Example Listing of Tasks:
- Oversees the day-to-day office management activities of the Executive Office.
- Coordinates communication with the Board of Commissioners and other community stakeholders.
- Provides administrative support to the executive staff, including the preparation and process of material for board meetings, transcribing and preparing board minutes, TGHA resolutions, reports, etc.
- Proofreads documents for accuracy, grammar, punctuation, spelling with a strong attention to detail
- Receive calls and correspondence and route to the appropriate department
- Assist with confidential data, including business, financial and personnel matters
- Coordinates the distribution of information coming in and out of the executive office
- Maintains schedule/calendar of daily activities and meetings
- Plans logistics and supports key events including training, webinars, travel, teleconferences, conferences external and internal meetings
- Performs additional responsibilities as assigned
Graduation from an accredited college or university with a bachelor’s degree or an Associate Degree of relevant Administrative work which demonstrates the ability to perform the duties described herein and (b) a minimum of five (5) years experience as support for an Executive. An equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.TGHA-Job-Announcement_Executive-Administrative-Assistant