The Regional Property Manager at TGHA under the Director of the Executive Director, the Regional Property Manager (RPM) oversees the day-to-day operations of the TGHA Managed Real Estate Portfolio by implementing policies, procedures and practices to enable each property to meet budgeted financial goals and achieve operational performance objectives. This portfolio is comprised of properties financed with diverse funding streams including federal low-income housing tax credit program, Project Based Section 8, and other affordable income restricted/low-income housing financing. RPM provides direction and leadership to a growing team of community management teams.
Example Listing of Tasks:
- Provides overall direction and supervision of day-to-day property management with oversight responsibility for management of all properties within TGHA’s Managed Real Estate Portfolio.
- Directly supervises all Property Managers, hires, trains, and provides ongoing support to Property Managers; provides ongoing feedback on performance and completes written performance evaluations for all Property Managers; develops performance improvement plans as needed.
- Directly responsible for initial lease up of all new properties; serves as On-Site Property Manager and performs all Property Management functions through property stabilization; develops and implements succession plan post-stabilization.
- Serves as liaison with all lenders, investors and partners of TGHA managed properties; prepares, analyzes and distributes monthly owner reports; uploads all data to lender and investor reporting systems.
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting including vacancy and budget variances, staffing needs, upcoming inspections and others, as needed.
Minimum of 7 years’ experience in the Property Management field with at least 3 years supervisory experience; extensive LIHTC experience including previous place in service compliance for new properties under the South Carolina State Housing Finance and Development Authority; and working knowledge of federal housing subsidy programs.
Please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
with “Regional Property Manager” in the subject line.
To view a complete job description, visit www.tgha.net/careeropportunities.
Please do not contact TGHA directly.