Newsletter of the Year Award & Best Website of the Year Award
- Small Public Housing Agency: 0-250 total units
- Medium Public Housing Agency 251-500 total units
- Large Public Housing Agency 501-1500 total units
- Extra Large Public Housing Agency 1501+ total units
- Public housing authorities that are members in good standing with SERC-NAHRO
How to enter:
- Each State representing SERC-NAHRO will hold their state’s individual competition and forward their winning entries to
- the Public Affairs/SERCulator Committee Chair: Reta Thomas firstname.lastname@example.org
- Newsletters will be judged on appearance, clarity, format, content
andstructure. Submission may be electronically submitted or by hard copy and must have been published in the last 12 months.
- Websites will be judged on the following seven criteria on a scale of 0-10 points: Color and Design; Innovation; Content; Technology; Interactivity; Copywriting;
Only State editors or State representatives may submit winning newsletters as hard copies or electronically as a pdf. They should also submit eligible authorities website addresses.
Opening Session at the Annual Conference in Orlando, FL, June 23.
SERCulator Spring Edition:
Articles for the next edition are currently being accepted. Submit to: Paula Robertson Pauladesigns22@gmail.com
Deadline for all submissions: April 26, 2019